Software Tools Available to Help Your Business Grow: Finding the Right Tools and Leveraging your Existing Ones
On a day-to-day basis, you probably encounter a vast array of software that claims to help grow your business, to make your job easier, and to help your company reach the next level of success. But which ones actually work? It can be difficult to weed out the best tools from the ones that don’t really do much. That’s why the Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission (JEDCO) will host a seminar to teach you about technology tools that get the job done.
As part of the Grow with JEDCO series, the economic development commission partnered with Simmons & White to host “Software Tools Available to Help Your Business Grow: Finding the Right Tools and Leveraging your Existing Ones.” This educational seminar will provide small and medium-size businesses with information about software tools that can help a business excel and maintain a competitive advantage. Jay Jayakrishnan, a partner with Simmons & White, will present on behalf of Susco Solutions to cover the following topics:
- The limitations of tracking data in Excel
- Identifying software tools that can help businesses grow
- How to avoid picking the wrong tools
- Finding software tools that match your company’s processes
- How to integrate your use of existing tools with potential new ones
- Building your own solutions and customizing existing ones
- Crucial information a business needs to help them improve on their internal software strategy
Join us Wednesday, October 22nd, at the JEDCO Conference Center in the Churchill Technology and Business Park (701A Churchill Parkway, Avondale) from 9:00-10:30. Admission is free, but registration is required to attend. The event is open to all businesses and entrepreneurs. For more information, contact Kelsey Scram at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (504) 875-3927.
|October 22, 2014|
|9:00 am - 10:30 am|
701A Churchill Parkway
Avondale, LA 70094