As part of the Prosper Jefferson seminar series, JEDCO & the Jefferson Chamber teamed up to bring you an informative seminar on the various resources and organizations that are available to help your business thrive. Six organizations will be represented at the upcoming Business Resources seminar. You’ll hear comments from individuals representing the following groups:
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Delgado Community College: Provides a world-class business education and connections to those individuals who can grow your business at no-cost
- The Louisiana Small Business Development Center: Provides a myriad of services available to small businesses, including assistance with marketing, financing, market research, business plan development, and the development of a loan proposal
- Louisiana Economic Development Small Business Services Program: The state’s economic development organization provides a variety of resources and programs to help build capacity, accelerate growth, and increase opportunities for small businesses
- The Jefferson Chamber of Commerce: As the leading voice for the Jefferson Parish business community, this non-profit, membership-driven organization is an effective advocate for small businesses at the local, state, and federal levels
- Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission (JEDCO): The economic development organization for the Parish attracts, grows, and creates new business in the area while also assisting local businesses with tax incentives, small business financing, site selection, Parish interface and a variety of other programs
- SCORE: Offers free mentoring services and workshops for small business owners and entrepreneurs
This event is free and open to the public.